Sex is an exciting, pleasurable experience – but only if it is completely worry free. There’s nothing worse than planning a spicy night in, only to then realize that your parts aren’t in the best of moods. As such, many men find themselves asking – how do I manage to gain a harder penis in the bedroom?
The answer is actually surprisingly simple. Sure – we could tell you to stop worrying and stop stressing, but ultimately that’s easier said than done. Therefore, short of completely eliminating stress from your life, we’ve come up with a few tips and tricks to get that young performance effect back.
If You Can’t Relax – Try Something Else
Most advice for “better sex” is centered around relaxation techniques – and therefore not working yourself up to the point of sexual performance anxiety.
However, the problem with this is that sometimes even the burden of having to “relax” is actually slightly stressful – leading to no effect when it comes to sexual performance. The way around this is to utilize an actual product which promotes a harder penis, and better sexual performance.
Such products available on the market could include:
- Penis pills
- Penis patches
- Other devices used to strengthen the penis
This “other” category could include things such as penis pumps and penis extenders. Before we go any further, it is worth pointing out that these types of products do have a fairly major stigma attached to them. However, research has proven time and time again that to accomplish a harder penis every time – these products are really the only option for the average person.
Money Could Buy You Performance
They say that money can’t buy happiness – but when it comes to sexual performance, money definitely has a tangible effect. We’re not talking about wealth – that is a factor in its own right. Instead, those who dedicate a small amount of money to achieving a harder penis will be well placed on the results table.
So – our advice would be to weigh up your needs. If you are genuinely wanting to increase the size of your penis, or allow yourself to gain a harder penis in the bedroom – a little bit of well spent money on the above products could go a long way.
When something arouses you by touch, sight, memories, fantasies, or talks, you get an erection. It becomes large, hard and erect. But what occurs in the organ to make it so hard and erect? To understand why you get hard when you are sexually aroused, you must first become familiar with the anatomy of penis.
Anatomy Of Penis
The penis is divided into 3 chambers. Apart from these three chambers, the penis also has three more important parts. Given below is a brief description of how a penis is made.
- Corpora Cavernosa – This is actually a twin chamber of tissues that lie adjacent to each other at the top of the penis.
- Corpora Spongiosum – This chamber lies between the twin chambers at the underside of the penis.
- Urethra – This is a tiny tube located inside the Corpora Spongiosum. The purpose of urethra is to facilitate the passage of semen and urine.
- Glans – It is a bulbous structure at the tip of the penis and is the opening of urethra.
- Tunica Albugenia – Covering the above-mentioned parts, is the Tunica that is a elastic membrane. The function of the tunica is to restrict the expansion of the chambers and also prevent the blood from flowing out of the penis.
Now let us talk about how exactly does this happen?
The enlarging and hardening of penis is known as erection. The process is a little complex occurring because of changes within penile muscles, blood vessels and nerves. When you are aroused, a signal is sent to the para-ventricular nucleus in the brain which in turn, pass through special nerves in the spinal cord, the nerves in the penis chambers and the arteries supplying the penis with blood.
The smooth muscles of the penis now relax to let blood flow into the chambers. The muscle and artery relaxation enhances the flow of blood. This blood flow expands the corpora and the expansion, in turn, stretches the tunica to the maximum. The stretching of the membrane constricts the veins, stopping blood from flowing out of the penis.
The pelvic floor muscles contract leading to an erection and penis pressure is two times the blood pressure.
When you are about to climax, the brain changes its signals and the muscles of the arteries and Corpora Cavernosa contract. The pressure decreases and the blood flows from the penis. This causes the organ to return to its flaccid state.
When there is a problem with any part of the process, it leads to a condition called erectile dysfunction or the inability to sustain or get erection. Consult your doctor for on how to treat it. There are many treatments available and you can choose the one that is best for your.
When it comes to pleasing their partner, men leave nothing to chance. They do exercises to enlarge their penis and have a measure of control over their ejaculation.
Some men go a step further and practice the art of dry and multiple orgasms. Yes, this is true. You can have more than one orgasm in a single sex session and contrary to what you think, achieving Multiple Male Orgasm is not some kind of magic or tantra where you have to chant mystical words. It just requires practice that will help you build your muscles by doing some special penis exercises.
But before we get into these exercises and steps of Multiple Male Orgasm, you must know some commonly used abbreviations and other PE Terms.
Abbreviations And PE Terms
- PE – Penis Enlargement
- PC Muscles – Pubococcygeus Muscles
- DO – Dry Orgasm
- MMO – Multiple Male Orgasms
- PONR – Point Of No Return
- Kegels – Exercise for men to strengthen their PC Muscles. Contract the PC Muscles as you would when stopping the flow of urination and then release it.
- Edging – Practicing masturbation and stopping just as you are about to reach PONR and try to control orgasm.
How To Achieve Multiple Male Orgasm?
Like DO, MMO also requires you to practice kegel exercises. These exercises strengthen your PC muscles, thereby giving you more control over your ejaculation. Given below are the steps that you must follow to achieve MMO.
- Practice Kegel Exercises. They are the best exercises to strengthen your PC Muscles. By practicing Kegels, you can control ejaculation.
Practice ejaculation control while simultaneously strengthening your PC muscles.Increase or decrease the contractions as often as you need to control the orgasm.
- While you are practicing kegels, you can practice edging as well. This will help you to learn about your body’s PONR. This will also help you to know how your body responds when you cross PONR.
Include reverse kegels as a part of your workout to avoid over training of PC Muscles.
- With practice you will be able to use your PC muscles to control ejaculation when you reach orgasm. Initially, you may ejaculate partially but with time, this will be rectified. Practicing DO without a partner is easy as it doesn’t involve any stimulation.
- To be able to control your ejaculation, your PC muscles should be strong. Only then you will be able to achieve DO. To be able to achieve DO, you must learn what is your body’s PONR. Increase the time spent in each edging session and build up your stamina.
- Achieve DO and control your ejaculation. Make sure that you do not lose the erection after the DO. After your achieve DO, practice with your partner.
- After you have mastered the technique of achieving DO, practice to have a second orgasm without losing your erection. The second orgasm can be DO or wet orgasm. You have now achieved MMO.
When you are working to achieve MMO, you are sure to have wet accidents. But don’t let it stop you from practicing because the end result is worth all the accidents.